Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Yesterday was a playful day for the spirit(s) in this house. I was working downstairs and my husband was upstairs in his recliner after coming home from having a spinal block. The pups gathered around in the kitchen (I was just aware that they were around). A playful "Boo!" went out to them and they scattered! Sounded like my husband. So I immediately went upstairs to see if I had caught him out of his chair. Nope...he was right there!

Later in the evening, my husband asked if Madi had gone outside. I said I didn't let her out as I was closing the back door. He said I just saw her walk through here. He was surprised to find her under the bed. I told him that I see a little white/gray dog a lot. I really think that it is our Yorkie Colonel who passed away in 2006.

About 2:30 in the morning we were awakened by our television in the bedroom coming on suddenly and loud! We both sat up in bed puzzled. I reached over to the opposite side of my bedside table and turned it off. We went back to sleep, but I couldn't help feel that this was someone getting our attention because they needed to tell us something. Or maybe just being playful!

No comments:

Post a Comment