Thursday, November 17, 2016

My alarm went off early that morning, and I got up and turned on the tv. Just 15 more minutes was all I wanted! I was half listening to the news when "Wham"...something big just hit the sideboard of my bed. My first thought was that my dog Lily had fallen off the bed and hit it, when I immediately started hearing scratching on the side of my mattress...All of the dogs started barking and growling! I sat up in bed (This all happened within seconds) and started shouting "What the hell was that!" At the same time our bathroom door opened and it was my husband wanting to know what was going on. Hard to explain, but after calming the dogs down, I told him. I think he believes, but he doesn't want me to know he does.

The rest of the day, evening and even to this moment on Sunday Morning Nov 20, nothing else has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment