Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Strange Activity In My House

I was at the wine bar area cleaning it off and going through mail, etc., and the dogs went wild. Your Dad was coming up the driveway with his motorcycle...so I knew they heard him. The motorcycle turned off, and Lily was still barking. I am still at the wine bar and from the dining room (it was close) was "SHUT UP!!" Lily had a reaction with her bark as if she had been hurt...It was a very whiny bark, as if she had been hit.

I immediately went into the dining room and nobody was there. Your dad was in the garage. It wasn't him.

Then later that day, he was making their dinner plates. I was to the right of him by the pantry and walked behind him and felt like I had brushed against an overhanging light. My hair (not to my scalp) but most of my hair was moved. At first I thought, I should have ducked. Then I realized and looked around, and there was no obstruction...


The next day, I was cleaning off the breakfast table and I noticed a dime on the carpet next to the table. I picked it up and put it on the table. About 15 min of working on the mail on the table, I turned around to go into the kitchen, and I looked down and there was a dime on the floor in the same spot. I looked on the table and the dime was still there. i picked the 2nd dime up and put it on the table. About an hour later, same thing happened. Now I have 3 dimes on the table. Later there was a dime in the kitchen on the floor, but your Dad said he probably dropped that one. Right..... 4 dimes in the same night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment